Sardinian Recipe Gnocchi
Explore the flavour of a typical Sardinian recipe.
We took the ingredients of Culurgiones (typical Sardinian ravioli) and turned them into gnocchi by adding potatoes to the base of our recipe. The addition of mint and pecorino Sardo cheese was all that was needed to bring out the typical flavours of this recipe.
- Cooking methods: 1 minute
- Packaging: 211.6 oz (13.2 lb) or 423.2 oz (26.4 lb)
- Packaging size: 17.6 oz (1.1 lb)
- Shelf-Life: 13 months from the date of production
- Storage: in a cool dry place at temperature under 25 degrees
Are you the owner of a grocery store or a large-scale distribution representative? See our offer dedicated to B2B and do not hesitate to contact us for any information and orders.