General Conditions of Sale
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Contract stipulated between ESSEDI PASTA SRL and the Customer (i.e. the person, the individual, that make a purchase on the Website, related not to his/hers personal commercial, business or professional activity) is finalized with the acceptance, even partial, of the order from ESSEDI PASTA SRL. In case of non-acceptance of the order, ESSEDI PASTA SRL will proceed with a prompt communication to the Customer.
2. Placing and order by using the intended manners, according to the order’s form in this website (hereinafter “Order”), the Client declares to have read all the directions given during the purchasing, and he/she declares to completely accept the present General Conditions (hereinafter “Conditions”).
3. Present Conditions can be printed or saved in a durable medium, in compliance with the provisions of Art. 12 of Leg. Decree 70/2003 and Art. 51 of Leg. Decree 206/2005, and so as modified by Leg. Decree 21/2014.
METHODS OF PURCHASE
1. Products sell by ESSEDI PASTA SRL are present only in the Website of ESSEDI PASTA SRL as described in the relative information sheet, when placing an Order.
2. It is understood that the images accompanying the description of the products are only for information purposes and they may not be fully representative, but differ for example in color and size (also because of the monitor and browser used to access to the Website and used to view the pictures).
3. To place an order, the Customer will have to complete every part of the form available on the website and send it after checking Conditions, and the characteristics of the products he/she want to purchase. It is also necessary to request to ESSEDI PASTA SRL to issue the invoice related to the order, if the client requires it, under Art. 22 of DPR nr. 633/1972.
4. ESSEDI PASTA SRL will confirm the correct reception of the order by sending an email to the email address specified by the Customer. As envisioned by the standard applicable, the confirmation massage will synthetically contain the purchase conditions, as well as datas inserted from the Client in the Order. In this way he/she can verify all details and eventually report, without delay, the necessary corrections to the wrong datas.
PRICES and METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. Prices shown on the website are inclusive of taxes and VAT. Every possible shipping or payment costs will be communicated in advance to the Customer, using the website or the present Conditions.
2. The customer may receive packs of gnocchi as a gift depending on the amount of the order placed. In detail, you will receive
no. 2 gift packs for orders between €60 and €79.99
no. 4 gift packs for orders of €80 or more
There are no gift boxes for orders of less than €60
3. Methods of payments are the following:
PayPal is accepted for payments and it’s used with its specific method. The Client will be able to pay by credit card or prepaid card, using PayPal, even if he/she hasn’t a PayPal account.
(II) Bank transfer (only for EU Countries)
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND RELATED COSTS
1. Purchased items will be delivered to the address the Client had put in the Order, within 6 days of the acceptance from ESSEDI PASTA SRL, costs are specified in the website before sending the Order. ESSEDI PASTA SRL reserves the right to accept or not deliveries outside Italian or European borders. Anyway, costs and delivery time could suffer variations for deliveries outside Italy.
2. Relating to deliveries to non-EU countries, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the concerned country to beforehand verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
3. The lead times for delivery indicated by ESSEDI PASTA SRL are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
4. On delivery, the Client is obligated to check:
– that the number of packages corresponds to the number shown on the shipping document;
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
Eventual damages to the package and/or to the product, or the lacked correspondence of the number of the boxes, or of the indications must immediately be detected, affixining a specific mention in the shipping document of the product to return to the courier. Eventual inherent problems of physical integrity, the correspondence or the thoroughness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, following modalities previewed in the present document.
5. Shipping costs are specified on the Site before the Order is placed. The costs vary depending on the quantity of products selected during the order process. In detail, the following shipping costs apply:
- 8.00€ for orders of less than € 50
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of € 50 or more
Maximum purchase: 48 packages per order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND
1. Persuant to Art. 52 of Leg. Decree 206/2005, and so as modified by Leg. Decree 21/2014, the Customer can withdraw to Conditions, and therefore to the purchase contract for any reason, with no need to invoke grounds and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal persuant to Art. 5.1, the Client has to send to ESSEDI PASTA SRL a communication, within the specified time, to email@example.com providing order’s number, product/s to return and the address.
3. In case of withdrawal the Customer has to pay costs of the shipping of products to ESSEDI PASTA SRL, within 14 (fourteen) to the address: Essedi Pasta SRL – Via Guido Rossa 78/4 – 59015 Carmignano (PO). Goods must be consigned intact, therefore complete and sealed in the original packing (bags and packages), stored and eventually used with care in a strictly and necessary time to verify its nature and characteristics, without any signs of wear and dirt, in accordance with conditions as follow. The right of withdrawal applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is not applicable in a partial part of the purchased product (for example, just some packages). Also, to make the withdrawal possibile, the product has to be intact and returned in its original package and complete in all its parts. Shipping costs (and any eventual customs duty) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client. ESSEDI PASTA SRL reserves the right to request photographic evidence before allowing the return for faulty goods. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt to the address provided by ESSEDI PASTA SRL, is under the responsibility of the customer; in case of damage during the shipping, ESSEDI PASTA SRL will inform the Customer to let him/her notify it to the courier chosen and getting its payback. At the same time, the Product will be available for the Client, cancelling the withdrawal request; ESSEDI PASTA SRL shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
ESSEDI PASTA SRL will refund the Customer the whole amount, after deducting any extra shipping costs, (according to Art. 56, parag. 2, of Leg. Decree 21/14), once the warehouse has received and checked the return (up to 10 working days can be required), by transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction.unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not sustain any costs incurred as a consequence of said refund. ESSEDI PASTA SRL may suspend the refund until the returned product has been received, or until the Customer provides proof that they have correctly shipped back the product, if previous.
5. In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to withdrawal if ESSEDI PASTA SRL discovers any of the following facts:
– the returned product and/or its accessories is not intact;
– the product is without its external package and/or the original internal packaging;
– the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories.
If the right of withdrawal is cancelled, ESSEDI PASTA SRL will arrange the return of the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs of it and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
Personal data gathered with the Order will be treated by ESSEDI PASTA SRL just to satisfy express requests of the Client, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the privacy statement shown on this website. Further data processing shall be performed only with the Customer’s express consent.